PT Kalimantan Prima Services Indonesia is multinational company that leads a forestry industry (HTI), chip mills projects and operations in East Kalimantan. Due to rapid business expansion, currently we are seeking for the highly motivated professionals to strengthen our team in the following positions:
1. HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERINTENDENT (HR-SUPT)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in plan, design & implement of Human Resources Management, such as Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Career Planning and Industrial Relation with strong computer, leadership and organization skills.
· Age max. 40 years old.
· Graduated Min. S1 degree Majoring Law/Physiology/Management from reputable University
· Minimum 3 years experience as HRD Superintendent, Multinational Company in Manufacturing & Forestry.
· Good understand in Indonesia Man Power Regulation.
2. TRUCK OPERATION TRAINER (TRO-TR)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in Truck Operation, Maintenance and employees development with strong computer and leadership.
· Must be able to develop material of Truck (Volvo, Hino, Iveco, etc) operation training;
· Identify training need of existing Truck Operators;
· Contribute in reducing number of Truck accident; involve in recruitment process of Truck operators; responsible in SIMPERing (Surat Izin Mengemudi Perusahaan) for Truck operators;
· Minimum Diploma Degree with minimum 5 years experience as Truck Operation Trainer;
· Skilled in operating various Truck;
· Knowledgeable in training principles and concepts.
3. SAFETY OFFICER (SO)
The successful candidate will be expert handle all safety activities & administration and familiar all operations of Heavy Equipment & Logging Truck.
· Minimum SLTA or S1 Occupational Health and Safety.
· Minimum 2(two) years experience as Safety Officer.
· Having certificate Ahli K3 Umum.
· Maximum age of 35 years.
· English and computer literacy are a must.
4. DOZER/TRUCTOR OPERATOR (DO)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced to handle Dozer/Tractor-D8.
· Having SIO (Surat Izin Operator)
· Minimum Diploma SMP;
· Skilled in operating various Dozer/Tractor;
5. TAX OFFICER (TO)
The successful candidate will be familiar to handle all tax administration such as calculation and payment of all taxes also prepare annual income tax and PPh 21
· Minimum Diploma degree in Accounting or Tax with Min. GPA.2,75.
· Minimum 1 year experience in the same positions.
· Good skills in Accounting, Tax, Reporting, computer and SAP software.
· Good knowledge of Indonesian Tax Regulations.
Good interpersonal skill, honest, discipline, Initiative, team-work, self-motivated and dynamic.
6. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – HE & TR (MCH-SPV)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in Heavy Equipment & Truck Vehicle (TR) Maintenance with strong computer, leadership and organization skills. The position involves monitoring HE & TR maintenance programs with special emphasis on critical machinery ie, main engine, auxiliary engines, hydraulics etc: reviewing fuel oil and lub oil analysis reports and recommending action plan to the HE & TR; monitoring critical spare part inventory on each Units.
· Male, age max. 40 years old.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as HE & TR Mechanic Supervisor.
7. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – HE & TR (MECH-TECH)
The ideal candidate will be familiar in Heavy Equipment & Truck Vehicle Maintenance with good computer.
· Male, age max. 35 years old.
· Minimum 1 year experience as HE & TR Mechanic Technician is preferred.
8. MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR (MECH- ADM)
The ideal candidate will be familiar in Heavy Equipment & Truck Vehicle Engineer with strong computer and analysis of working hour Machine.
· Male, Age max. 30 years old.
· Minimum of 2 years experience as HE & TR Mechanic Administrator.
9. STOREMAN (ST)
The ideal candidate will be familiar in administration logistic, understand of spare part for Heavy Equipment & Truck Vehicle with strong computer and analysis data/statistic.
· Male, Min. D-III degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Experienced Min. 2 years as Storeman in Warehouse, Logistic and Procurement Operation.
· Enjoy working with numbering & detail
· Understand of SAP system.
10. ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (EO)
The successful candidate will be expert handle monitoring, audit and report of Environmental Management System at Forest Industries.
· Age max. 35 years old.
· Graduated S1 degree Majoring Forestry/Agronomy/Environment
· Minimum 2 years experience as Environmental Officer at Project, HTI, Forestry Industries or manufacturing.
11. PLANTATION/HARVESTING ADMINISTRATOR (PHA)
The ideal candidates will an experienced in administration process of plantation and harvesting of Forest Plantation Industry with strong computer (Ms Offices) and communication skill.
· Male/Female, Age max. 30 years old.
· Min. Diploma Degree in Forestry/Agronomy/Environment or related.
· Minimum of 2 years experience as Administrator.
· Willing to work in Site Forestry, Kenangan/Sepaku/Senoni, PPU/Kukar-East Kalimantan.
· English and computer literate.
· High motivation, discipline, teamwork, dynamic with good personality
· Willing to work at Site Forestry (Telukwaru, Terunen, Senoni PPU, Malinau, Kalimantan Timur).
Submit your application letter, comprehensive CV with recent photograph, and related certification before 30th April 2011 to HRD Department of PT KPSI:
email@example.com or PO BOX 570 East Kalimantan 76114. Please put the position code on e-mail subject or top right of the envelope and quote your salary expectation in your application letter. Only short listed candidate will be invited for test and or interview.